25 Oct Melbourne City Lights, Culture and Sporting Capital
With its city lights, culture and art, Melbourne has become one of the best cities to visit. Regarded as Australia’s’ cultural and sporting capital, it’s no wonder why Black & White Cabs is making a noise within their taxi industry.
Black & White Cabs is fast growing in Melbourne and it’s a great time to join our growing family. If you have the drive to achieve your own success, you could earn a great income by becoming a Melbourne driver with Black & White Cabs.
It’s not as hard as you might think. Just follow this 5-step guide and you’ll be on your way.
Step 1: Medical Assessment
- This assessment will determine whether you meet the relevant medical criteria for an unconditional accreditation, and is conducted in accordance with the National Medical Standards. Click here for the Medical Assessment.
Step 2: Online Application
- Follow the prompts on the website to complete your online application. The current fee for a driver accreditation application is $74.40 and must be paid upon application. Click here for the Online Application
Step 3: Driver Profile photo
- You will need to visit a VicRoads office to get your photo taken for your Driver Identification Card. Click here for the nearest office
Step 4: Submit your Medical Assessment form to commercial passenger vehicles Victoria.
- You must upload the completed Medical Assessment form and any other supporting documentation requested in your confirmation email from [email protected]
- National Police History Check- Notified via an email.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application after it has been processed and assessed. If it is approved, your driver accreditation documents will be sent to you via email. This process may take up to 14 days.
- Register for an Australian Business Number (ABN) and Goods & Services Tax (GST), once your Driver Accreditation has been approved. Click here to Apply
Step 5: Become a driver
- Once approved, contact Ray on 1300 159 147, or you can visit our website at www.blackandwhitecabs.com.au/new-driver and fill out your details.
- We look forward to you becoming your own Boss and delivering a customer experience, that’s like no other.
If you are currently an accredited commercial passenger vehicle driver from another state or territory in Australia or New Zealand, you’re eligible to apply for mutual recognition. This excludes New South Wales (NSW) as these are no longer issued by the NSW Government.