CEO & DIRECTOR
Greg Webb has been Managing Director of Black & White Cabs since June 1996. Black & White Cabs has business interests Australia wide and is wholly owned by ASX listed P2P Transport Limited.
As an experienced business administrator with extensive management and financial analysis skills, Greg has been associated with the taxi industry since 1982. Greg is also a taxi licence owner, Licenced Motor Dealer and property investor.
Greg is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management.
- Black & White Holdings Limited (Managing Director) – Public Company (unlisted)
June 1996 – Current
- Taxi 131008 Limited (Director) – Public Company (unlisted)
February 2015 – Current
- Stadiums Queensland (Director) – Qld Statutory Authority
July 2018 – Current
- P2P Transport Limited (Director) – ASX Public Company
August 2018 – Current
- Taxi Council of Qld (Vice President) – Qld Taxi Industry Peak Body
1998 – 2010
- Australian Taxi Industry Association (Director) – Aust Taxi Industry Peak Body
1999 – 2000
- Taxi Industry (Australia) Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd (Chairman) – Industry Insurance Scheme 2001 – 2019
- Suncoast Cabs Limited (Director) – Public Company (Unlisted)