Greg Webb has been Managing Director of Black & White Cabs since June 1996. Black & White Cabs has business interests Australia wide and is wholly owned by Black & White Holdings Limited.
As an experienced business administrator with extensive management and financial analysis skills, Greg has been associated with the taxi industry since 1982. Greg is also a taxi licence owner, Licenced Motor Dealer and property investor.
Greg is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management.
- Black & White Holdings Limited (Managing Director) – Public Company (unlisted)
June 1996 – Current
- Taxi 131008 Limited (Director) – Public Company (unlisted)
February 2015 – Current
- Stadiums Queensland (Director) – Qld Statutory Authority
July 2018 – Current
- Taxi Council of Qld (Vice President)
1998 – 2010
- Australian Taxi Industry Association (Director)
1999 – 2000
- Taxi Industry (Australia) Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd (Chairman) – Industry Insurance Scheme 2001 – 2019
- Suncoast Cabs Limited (Director) – Public Company (Unlisted)